Stephan Bergmann studied Production Management at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (Bachelor of Engineering) in cooperation with LESER GmbH & Co. KG. In 2014, Mr. Bergmann began his dual studies at the Technical University of Hamburg (TUHH) and the Northern Institute of Technology Management Hamburg (NIT). At TUHH, he took the master's program "International Production Management" (M.Sc.) and at the NIT the program "Technology Management" (MBA). The cooperation with LESER GmbH & Co. KG was also continued in the master's program. Mr. Bergmann wrote his master's thesis in the topic area of "Frugal Innovations", in which he has been conducting research and writing his dissertation as a research assistant at the TIM Institute since April 2017.Projects + Projects -
Customer acceptance of frugal innovations
Publications + Publications -
- R. Tiwari, Bergmann, S. (2019). How society perceives frugal innovation: Insights from a content analysis of German-language in: Frugal Innovation A Global Research Companion edited by: Adela J. McMurray, Gerrit A. de Waal;
Routledge, London (pp. 54-67)
- R. Tiwari, Bergmann, S. (2019). Modes and Routines of Frugal Innovation: An Examination on the Basis of the Auto Components
Industry in: Handbook of Research on Techno-Entrepreneurship, Third Edition Ecosystems, Innovation and Development edited by: F. Therin, F.P. Appio and H. Yoon; Edward Elagr, Cheltenham (pp. 46-72).
- Bergmann, S. / R. Tiwari (2017). Innovationspfade in der deutschen Automobilzulieferindustrie: Eine Untersuchung aus der Frugalitätsperspektive. Working paper No. 97. Hamburg, Institute for Technology and Innovation Management, Hamburg University of Technology.
- Doliwa, M., Bergmann, S, Herstatt, C. (2022). Characteristics of ecological sustainable Product-Service-Systems and internal factors influencing the innovation process, Innovation and Product Development Management Conference. Hamburg.
- Bergmann, S., Tiwari, R., Herstatt, C. (2017). Konventionelle vs. frugale Innovationspfade: Eine Untersuchung der Automobilzulieferindustrie. 21. Interdisziplinäre Jahreskonferenz zu Entrepreneurship, Innovation und Mittelstand. Wuppertal.
- Bergmann, S., Tiwari, R.(2016). Visibility and Acceptance of Frugal Innovation in German-speaking Countries. Scientific Symposium on Potentials of Frugal Innovation in Industrial Countries. Leipzig, Fraunhofer Center for International Management and Knowledge Economy.