Dr. Vytaute Dlugoborskyte conducts research with a focus on innovation team management, Cradle-to-Cradle, and knowledge intensive entrepreneurial organizations. As an analyst she contributed to the study on Lithuanian Innovation System for Lithuanian Ministry of Economy with regard to The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) accession. Her research on born global entrepreneurial knowledge intensive firms was awarded at the national level by the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania, the Lithuanian Academy of Sciences, and the Lithuanian Association of Scientific and Technical Societies. During her doctoral studies V. Dlugoborskyte has received scholarships for academic achievements from The Research Council of Lithuania in 2014, 2016 and 2017. Her methodology for new product development for Kaunas Science and Technology Park was recognized as the best innovative solution in 2018 by the International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation (IASP). For her doctoral dissertation “The Influence of Team Diversity and Openness on Innovation Team Outcomes” V. Dlugoborskyte was awarded Doctoral degree of Science Magna cum Laude, became the laureate of the Best Dissertation 2018 award organized by the Lithuanian Society of Young Researchers, and received the gratitude from the President of Lithuania for the excellence in scientific work. As for now she has published 19 scientific publications, majority of which focus on innovation teams and knowledge intensive organizations.Projekte + Projekte -
RECONECT - Regenarating Ecosystems with Nature-Based Solutions for Hydro-Meteorological Risk Reduction
RECONECT aims to rapidly enhance the European reference framework on Nature-Based Solutions (NBS) for hydro-meteorological risk reduction by demonstrating, referencing, upscaling and exploiting large-scale NBS in rural and natural areas.
In an era of Europe’s natural capital being under increased cumulative pressure, RECONECT aims to stimulate a new culture of co-creation of ‘land use planning’ that links the reduction of hydro-meteorological risk with local and regional development objectives in a sustainable and financially viable way. To do that, RECONECT draws upon a network of carefully selected Demonstrators and Collaborators that cover a wide and diverse range of local conditions, geographic characteristics, institutional/governance structures and social/cultural settings to successfully upscale NBS throughout Europe and Internationally. To achieve these ambitious goals, the RECONECT consortium brings together an unprecedented transdisciplinary partnership of researchers, industrial partners (SMEs and large consultancies) and authorities/agencies at local and watershed/regional level fully dedicated to achieve the desired outcomes of the project.
Contact: Dr. Vytaute Dlugoborskyte
Publikationen + Publikationen -
- Ofterdinger, J., Dlugoborskyte, V., & Herstatt, C. (2021). Activities within Circular-Oriented Innovation Process: Cases of Biomaterial Development. International Journal of Innovation Management, Vol. 25, No. 10, ISSN 1363-9196, eISSN 1757-5877 (Indexed in SCOPUS, CiteScore: 3.3, SNIP: 0.996, SJR: 0.572).
- Saari, U.A., Herstatt, C., & Dlugoborskyte, V. (2021). Cradle-to-Cradle Front-End Innovation: Management of the Design Process. In Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure. Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, Ed. by Leal Filho W., Azul A.M., Brandli L., Lange Salvia A., Wall T. Cham: Springer, Online ISBN 978-3-319-71059-4, Series Print ISSN 2523-7403.
- Dlugoborskyte, V., Salkevicius, J., Herstatt, C., & Petraite, M. (2020). Trained Machine Learning Model for Team Innovativeness Prediction. Proceedings of the 2020 ISPIM Innovation Conference (Virtual) Event "Innovating in Times of Crisis" held on 7 to 10 June 2020.LUT Scientific and Expertise Publications. ISBN 978-952-335-466-1.
- Petraite, M., Dlugoborskyte, V., & Bagdoniene, I. (2019). Growing over the Vulnerable Transitions: Longitudinal Study of R&D Entrepreneurship. Proceedings of the XXX ISPIM Innovation Conference, 16-19 June, 2019, Florence, Italy. Florence: ISPIM, 2019. ISBN 978-952-335-351-0.
- Dlugoborskyte, V. (2018). The Influence of Team Diversity and Openness on Innovation Team Outcomes. Doctoral dissertation: social sciences, management (03S). Kaunas: Technologija, ISBN 978-609-02-1528-9.
- Petraite, M., Janiunaite, B., Sekliuckiene, J., Ceicyte, J., Dlugoborskyte, V., Sedziniauskiene, R., Uziene, L. (2018). Open Innovation Ecosystem in Lithuania, Ed. by M. Petraite, B. Janiunaite. Kaunas: Technologija, ISBN 978-609-02-1510-4, e-ISBN 978-609-02-1511-1 (in Lithuanian).
- Dlugoborskyte, V., Petraite, M., Rauleckas, R., & Von Zedtwitz, M. J. (2018). Diversity, Openness and Team Replacement Effects on Innovation Team Outcomes. Proceedings of the ISPIM Innovation Forum, 25–28 March, 2018, Boston, USA, p. 1–17, ISBN 9789523352179.
- Petraite, M., & Dlugoborskyte, V. (2017). Comparative Evolutionary Study on Transitions of National Innovation Systems in Baltic Region. International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 14 (3-4), p. 332-355, ISSN 1756-9850, eISSN 1756-9869.
- Petraite, M., & Dlugoborskyte, V. (2017). Hidden Champions from Small Catching up Country: Leveraging Entrepreneurial Orientation, Organizational Capabilities and Global Networks. In Global Opportunities for Entrepreneurial Growth: Coopetition and Knowledge Dynamics within and across Firms, Ed. by S. Sindakis, P. Theodorou, p. 91-122. Bingley: Emerald Group Publishing, ISBN 9781787145023.
- Dlugoborskyte, V., & Petraite, M. (2017). Framework for Explaining the Formation of Knowledge Intensive Entrepreneurial Born Global Firm: Entrepreneurial, Strategic and Network Based Constituents. Journal of Evolutionary Studies in Business, 2(1), p. 174-202, Online ISSN: 2385‐7137.
- Dlugoborskyte, V., & Petraite, M. (2016). Managing Creative Innovation Team Composition: Diversity of Personalities and Innovative Outputs. Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship (ECIE), 15‐16 September, 2016, Jyvaskyla, Finland, Ed. by I. Aaltio, M. T. Eskelinen, p. 160-167, Print ISSN 2049‐1050, E‐Book ISSN 2049‐1069.
- Dlugoborskyte, V., Norvilaite, V., & Petraite, M. (2015). Creativity and Innovation Management: Team Performance Peculiarities. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 3(1), p. 25-39, Online ISSN 2345-0282.
- Dlugoborskyte, V., Petraite, M., & Buse, St. (2015). Linking Entrepreneurial, Strategic and Network Variables in Explaining the Emergence of Born Global R&D Intensive Firm. Social Sciences, 1 (87), p. 7-18, Print ISSN 1392-0758, Online ISSN 2029-7319.
- Dlugoborskyte, V., & Petraite, M. (2013). Systemic Factors for the Formation of Born Global R&D Intensive Firm. Social Sciences, 2(80), p. 7-16, Print ISSN 1392-0758, Online ISSN 2029-7319.